At some point in our lives, we’ve all felt a little alone. In director Martin Owen’s horror comedy The Loneliest Boy in the World, the notion of creating acceptance and company gets explored with gut-splitting effects. If you missed the film when it was in theaters in October, like lead character Oliver, you, too, get a second chance as Loneliest Boy comes to home video on December 20th. Courtesy of Well Go USA, EoM is giving away one (1) Blu-ray to a single lucky individual. No grave-digging necessary! Just enter before time runs out for a chance to have the film come home to you.
Giveaway runs until Sunday, December 18th, at 11:59 PM EST.
A modern fairytale—but with zombies. When the sheltered and unsocialized Oliver (Max Harwood) is tasked with making new friends after the sudden and devastating death of his mother, he decides that digging a few up (literally) might be his best bet. However, when he awakens the morning after his excavating escapades, he discovers that his newly acquired friends have mysteriously come to life overnight, launching them all into a series of misadventures as they try to keep their secret safe from neighbors, bullies, and social workers alike.
In select theaters October 14th, 2022.
Available on digital October 18th, 2022.
Available on Blu-ray and DVD December 20th, 2022.
For more information, head to the official Well Go USA The Loneliest Boy in the World webpage.
Rules of the Contest
- To enter – fill out the contest form below and submit before Sunday, December 18th, at 11:59 PM EST. Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or older to win.
- Winners will be notified via email after the close of the contest.
- One (1) selected winner will be awarded with one (1) Blu-ray copy of The Loneliest Boy In The World.
- Participants understand that the prize is not the responsibility of Elements of Madness.
- Winners must live in the contiguous United States, Alaska, or Hawaii. Elements of Madness does not ship internationally.
- Information collected during the giveaway will not be shared or disseminated and will only be used to mail the Blu-ray to selected winners.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash or other items.
- Prize cannot be swapped or traded for anything else.
- EoM not responsible for prizes lost to the Spam filter.
- Current members of EoM staff or their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
The contest is now closed. The winner will be contacted.