Released in theaters earlier this year, director Han Jae-rim’s Emergency Declaration, a story of terror in the air based on real events, now comes to home video. Thanks to the generosity of Well Go USA, EoM is giving away one (1) Blu-ray copy of the film to a lucky winner. All you need for a chance to win is fill out the form before time runs out.
Giveaway runs until Monday, November 28th, at 11:59 PM EDT.
While investigating a terroristic threat that goes viral online, Korean authorities discover that a suspect has recently boarded an international flight bound for the United States. When a healthy passenger on the same flight suddenly dies a gruesome death of unknown cause, panic erupts both in-flight and on the ground. With steadily decreasing fuel and international refusals to offer aid, the captain and crew will be forced to take unprecedented emergency measures in an attempt to save the lives of their passengers.
Available on Blu-ray, DVD, and digital November 29th, 2022.
For more information, head to Well Go USA’s official Emergency Declaration webpage.
Rules of the Contest
- To enter – fill out the contest form below and submit before Monday, November 28th, at 11:59 PM EDT. Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or older to win.
- Winners will be notified via email after the close of the contest.
- One (1) selected winners will be awarded with one (1) Blu-ray copy of Emergency Declaration.
- Participants understand that the prize is not the responsibility of Elements of Madness.
- Winners must live in the contiguous United States, Alaska, or Hawaii. Elements of Madness does not ship internationally.
- Information collected during the giveaway will not be shared or disseminated and will only be used to mail the Blu-ray to the selected winner.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash or other items.
- Prize cannot be swapped or traded for anything else.
- EoM not responsible for prizes lost to the Spam filter.
- Current members of EoM staff or their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
The contest is now closed. The winner will be contacted.