Director Kim Hong-Sun’s Project Wolf Hunting had a simultaneous North American premiere at Fantastic Fest 2022 and in select theaters October 2022. EoM senior interviewer Thomas Manning covered the film, calling it “…undeniably gutsy…”. Months later, Hong-Sun’s horror action-slugfest is hitting shelves on Valentine’s Day and, thanks to Well Go USA, EoM is giving away two (2) Blu-rays of the film. Want to get in on the bloodletting? Submit an entry before time runs out for a chance to win.
Giveaway runs until Sunday, February 12th, at 11:59 PM EST.
During transport from the Philippines to South Korea, a group of dangerous criminals unites to stage a coordinated escape attempt. As the jailbreak escalates into a bloody, all-out riot, the fugitives and their allies from the outside exact a brutal terror campaign against the special agents onboard the ship.
Available on Blu-ray, DVD, and digital February 14th, 2023.
For more information, head to Well Go USA’s official Project Wolf Hunting webpage.
Rules of the Contest
- To enter – fill out the contest form below and submit before Sunday, February 12th, at 11:59 PM EST. Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or older to win.
- Winners will be notified via email after the close of the contest.
- Two (2) selected winners will be awarded with one (1) Blu-ray copy of Project Wolf Hunting each.
- Participants understand that the prize is not the responsibility of Elements of Madness.
- Winners must live in the contiguous United States, Alaska, or Hawaii. Elements of Madness does not ship internationally.
- Information collected during the giveaway will not be shared or disseminated and will only be used to mail the Blu-ray to selected winners.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash or other items.
- Prize cannot be swapped or traded for anything else.
- EoM not responsible for prizes lost to the Spam filter.
- Current members of EoM staff or their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
The contest is over. The winners will be contacted.
Leave a Reply