Today, July 7th, the final chapter of writer/director James Gunn’s Guardians of the Galaxy trilogy releases on digital. In a weird twist of fate, I just-so-happened to have recently picked up the Disney Movie Club edition of prior MCU release Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania and have an extra digital code. As such, I figured what better way to celebrate the release of a new MCU film at home than by offering up access to the last one!
If you’re interested, submit an entry before time runs out. Read the details for the complete rules.
Giveaway runs until Friday, July 14th, 2023, at 11:59 PM EDT.
Super-Hero partners Scott Lang (Paul Rudd) and Hope Van Dyne (Evangeline Lilly) return to continue their adventures as Ant-Man and the Wasp. Together, with Hope’s parents Hank Pym (Michael Douglas) and Janet Van Dyne (Michelle Pfeiffer), the family finds themselves exploring the Quantum Realm, interacting with strange new creatures and embarking on an adventure that will push them beyond the limits of what they thought was possible. Jonathan Majors joins the adventure as Kang. Director Peyton Reed returns to direct the film; Kevin Feige and Stephen Broussard produce.
Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania Special Features:*
- All in the Family – Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly and Michelle Pfeiffer discuss the complex layers and secrets – yet incredibly strong bond of this heroic family. (7:28)
- Formidable Foes – Discover how Jonathan Majors, Bill Murray and Corey Stoll bring gravitas to the villains of Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania. Learn more about how Kang brings a Thanos-level threat to this adventure and the larger MCU. (11:37)
- Gag Reel: Take a look at some of the fun outtakes on set with the cast and crew of Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania. (1:52)
- Audio Commentary: Watch the film with audio commentary by director Peyton Reed and writer Jeff Loveness. (2:04:34)
- Two (2) Deleted Scenes – Drink The Ooze & I Have Holes (3:01)
*Bonus features vary by product and retailer
Available on digital April 18th, 2023.
Available on 4K UHD, Blu-ray, and DVD May 16th, 2023.
For more information, head to Marvel Studios’s official Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania webpage.
Rules of the Contest
- To enter – fill out the contest form below and submit before Friday, July 14th, 2023 at 11:59 PM EDT. Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or older to win.
- Winners will be notified via email after the close of the contest.
- One (1) selected winner will be awarded with one (1) digital copy of Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania.
- Participants understand that the prize is not the responsibility of Elements of Madness.
- Winners must live within the service area of MoviesAnywhere digital service.
- Information collected during the giveaway will not shared or disseminated outside parties.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash or other items.
- Prize cannot be swapped or traded for anything else.
- EoM not responsible for prizes lost to the Spam filter.
- Current members of EoM staff or their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
The contest is now closed. The winner will be contacted.