You think your job sucks? Imagine being Dracula’s bootheel. Thanks to Chris McKay’s Renfield, we no longer have to! If you happened to miss this horror comedy in theaters, it’s coming home on June 6th and Universal Pictures has kindly given EoM two (2) digital codes to give away. So if you’re in the mood to see someone get the life sucked out of them who isn’t you, take a chance by submitting an entry. No blood donation or lifetime sub-servitude required.
Giveaway runs until Thursday, June 8th, at 11:59 PM EDT.
Evil doesn’t span eternity without a little help.
In this modern monster tale of Dracula’s loyal servant, Nicholas Hoult (Mad Max: Fury Road, X-Men franchise) stars as Renfield, the tortured aide to history’s most narcissistic boss, Dracula (Oscar® winner Nicolas Cage). Renfield is forced to procure his master’s prey and do his every bidding, no matter how debased. But now, after centuries of servitude, Renfield is ready to see if there’s a life outside the shadow of The Prince of Darkness. If only he can figure out how to end his codependency.
Renfield Special Features:
- Hilarious Deleted and Extended Scenes
- Alternate Takes
- Dracula UnCaged – Go inside the mind of a vampire as Dracula himself, Nicolas Cage, reveals the secrets behind turning a classic character into a memorable monster.
- Monsters & Men: Behind the Scenes of Renfield – An in-depth look at Renfield’s cast, sets, costumes and more as the actors and filmmakers reveal how they modernized a famous terror tale with trailblazing comedy and over-the-top action.
- Stages of Rejuvenation – See how special makeup effects bring the undead to life throughout the four stages of Dracula’s incredible transformation.
- Flesh & Blood – Exploding heads. Peeling faces. Severed limbs. They’re all part of the macabre movie magic that fuels Renfield with inventive action and hilarious horror.
- Fighting Dirty – Stunt coordinator Christopher Brewster leads a look at the training, choreography, and careful execution that goes into the film’s spectacular stunts and fight scenes.
- The Making of a Deleted Scene: Renfield’s Dance! – Nicholas Hoult and choreographer Kathryn Burns pull back the curtain on constructing an elaborate musical number for a fantasy dance sequence.
- Feature Commentary with Producer Samantha Nisenboim, Screenwriter Ryan Ridley, and Crew
Available on Blu-ray, DVD, and digital June 6th, 2023.
For more information, head to the official Renfield website.
Rules of the Contest
- To enter – fill out the contest form below and submit before Thursday, June 8th, 2023, at 11:59 PM EDT. Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or older to win.
- Winners will be notified via email after the close of the contest.
- Two (2) selected winners will be awarded with one (1) digital code copy of Renfield.
- Participants understand that the prize is not the responsibility of Elements of Madness.
- Winners must live within the service area of MoviesAnywhere digital service.
- Information collected during the giveaway will not be shared or disseminated and will only be used to e-mail the digital code to selected winners.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash or other items.
- Prize cannot be swapped or traded for anything else.
- EoM not responsible for prizes lost to the Spam filter.
- Current members of EoM staff or their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
The contest is now closed. The winners will be contacted.