After originally being slated for release in 2021, director Jon Wright’s horror/thriller Unwelcome finally hit theaters in March of 2023. If you prefer to get your scares in the privacy of your own home, rejoice as Unwelcome is hitting shelves on May 9th. Thanks to Well Go USA, EoM is giving away one (1) Blu-ray edition of Wright’s film starring Hannah John-Kamen (Ant-Man and The Wasp) and all you need to do for a chance to win it is submit an entry before time runs out.
Giveaway runs until Sunday, May 7th, at 11:59 PM EST.
A couple escapes their urban nightmare to the tranquility of rural Ireland only to hear stories of mysterious beings who live in the gnarled, ancient wood at the foot of their new garden. As warned by their new neighbors, in Irish lore the Redcaps will come when called to help souls in dire need of rescue, but it’s crucial to remember that there is always a dear price to pay for their aid.
Available on Blu-ray and DVD May 9th, 2023.
For more information, head to the official Well Go USA Unwelcome webpage.
Rules of the Contest
- To enter – fill out the contest form below and submit before Sunday, May 7th, 2023, at 11:59 PM EST. Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or older to win.
- Winners will be notified via email after the close of the contest.
- One (1) selected winner will be awarded with one (1) Blu-ray copy of Unwelcome.
- Participants understand that the prize is not the responsibility of Elements of Madness.
- Winners must live in the contiguous United States, Alaska, or Hawaii. Elements of Madness does not ship internationally.
- Information collected during the giveaway will not be shared or disseminated and will only be used to mail the Blu-ray to selected winners.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash or other items.
- Prize cannot be swapped or traded for anything else.
- EoM not responsible for prizes lost to the Spam filter.
- Current members of EoM staff or their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
The contest is now closed. The winner will be contacted.
Leave a Reply