From Pierre Morel, the action director behind District B13 (2004), Taken (2008), and Peppermint (2018), comes a brand-new film, The Ambush. The based-on-a-true-story action drama follows three United Arab Emirates soldiers fighting for their lives and is coming home courtesy of Well Go USA this month. If you’d like to check this film out, Well Go USA has kindly given EoM one (1) Blu-ray copy to give away to a lucky individual. Want it to be you? Enter before time runs out.
Giveaway runs until Sunday, December 11th, at 11:59 PM EST.
On the final patrol of their deployment, three soldiers are ambushed by heavily armed militants, leaving them wounded, isolated, and nearly out of ammunition. Upon receiving word of the attack, their commanding officer undertakes a daring, midnight-hour operation to free his men.
- English Language Dub
Available on Blu-ray and DVD December 13th, 2022.
For more information, head to the official Well Go USA The Ambush webpage.
Rules of the Contest
- To enter – fill out the contest form below and submit before Sunday, December 11th, at 11:59 PM EST. Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or older to win.
- Winners will be notified via email after the close of the contest.
- One (1) selected winner will be awarded with one (1) Blu-ray copy of The Ambush.
- Participants understand that the prize is not the responsibility of Elements of Madness.
- Winners must live in the contiguous United States, Alaska, or Hawaii. Elements of Madness does not ship internationally.
- Information collected during the giveaway will not be shared or disseminated and will only be used to mail the Blu-ray to selected winners.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash or other items.
- Prize cannot be swapped or traded for anything else.
- EoM not responsible for prizes lost to the Spam filter.
- Current members of EoM staff or their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
The contest is over. The winner will be contacted.