After a string of theatrical and festival screenings, writer/director Kim Han-min’s war epic Hansan: Rising Dragon is headed home this month. Graciously, Well Go USA has given EoM two (2) of the Blu-ray to giveaway. If you’d like a chance to watch the action at home for free, enter before time runs out.
Giveaway runs until Monday, November 14th, at 11:59 PM EDT.
A prequel to The Admiral: Roaring Currents — the most-watched film in Korean cinema history— Hansan: Rising Dragon depicts the historical Battle of Hansando. In 1592, admiral Yi Sun-sin and his fleet face off against the might of the invading Japanese navy and its formidable warships. As the Korean forces fall into crisis, the admiral resorts to using his secret weapon, the dragon head ships known as geobukseon, in order to change the tide of this epic battle at sea.
Hansan: Rising Dragon Special Features:
- Behind-the-Scenes Featurettes
- New English Dub
Available on Blu-ray, DVD, and digital November 15th, 2022.
For more information, head to Well Go USA’s official Hansan: Rising Dragon webpage.
Rules of the Contest
- To enter – fill out the contest form below and submit before Monday, November 14th, at 11:59 PM EDT. Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or older to win.
- Winners will be notified via email after the close of the contest.
- Two (2) selected winners will be awarded with one (1) Blu-ray copy of Hansan: Rising Dragon each.
- Participants understand that the prize is not the responsibility of Elements of Madness.
- Winners must live in the contiguous United States, Alaska, or Hawaii. Elements of Madness does not ship internationally.
- Information collected during the giveaway will not be shared or disseminated outside EoM.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash or other items.
- Prize cannot be swapped or traded for anything else.
- EoM not responsible for prizes lost to the Spam filter.
- Current members of EoM staff or their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
The contest is now closed. The winners will be contacted.