If someone were to mention Indonesian action cinema, films like The Night Came For Us (2018), The Raid: Redemption (2011) and it’s amazing follow-up The Raid 2: Berandal (2014), as well as Merantu (2009) and newly released Vengeance is Mine, All Others Pay Cash (2021) are likely to be brought up. Joining the fray is director Randolph Zaini’s action drama Preman: Silent Fury, currently streaming on Hi-YAH! and coming to home video on September 27th from Well Go USA. If you’re into this type of propulsive cinema, the awesome folks at Well Go USA have given EoM two (2) Blu-ray copies of Preman to giveaway.
Want to make one of them yours? Fill out the form below for a chance to win before time runs out.
Giveaway runs until Friday, September 23rd, at 11:59 PM EDT.
After his son witnesses a brutal murder by a notorious crime boss, a deaf Indonesian gangster is thrust into the fight of his life when he takes on his dangerous former allies—including a sociopathic assassin—in order to protect his child.
Available for streaming on Hi-YAH! August 5th, 2022.
Available on Blu-ray, DVD, and digital September 27th, 2022.
For more information, head to Well Go USA’s Preman: Silent Fury webpage.
Rules of the Contest
- To enter – fill out the contest form below and submit before Friday, September 23rd, at 11:59 PM EDT. Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or older to win.
- Winners will be notified via email after the close of the contest.
- Two (2) selected winners will be awarded with one (1) Blu-ray copy of Preman: Silent Fury.
- Participants understand that the prize is not the responsibility of Elements of Madness.
- Winners must live in the contiguous United States, Alaska, or Hawaii. Elements of Madness will not ship internationally.
- Information collected during the giveaway will not be shared or disseminated to outside parties.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash or other items.
- Prize cannot be swapped or traded for anything else.
- EoM not responsible for prizes lost to the Spam filter.
- Current members of EoM staff or their immediate family members are not eligible to participate.
The contest is now closed. The winners will be contacted.