As much fun as it is streaming entertainment, there’s something about being able to hold the film in your hand. To know that it doesn’t matter if your Internet is on the fritz or if your streaming device can handle the bandwidth. Especially when you’re watching something that has the potential for high-octane entertainment, you don’t want to worry about that. Now, if you want to enjoy one of the latest Well Go USA releases, Spiritwalker, you could flip on Hi-YAH! and stream it now. Or, you could snag it when it releases on April 12th in stores. Or, even better, you could win a copy from EoM courtesy of Well Go USA themselves. That’s right, they’ve given us two (2) Blu-ray copies of Spiritwalker to giveaway and all you need to have a chance to win is fill out the form before time runs out.
Giveaway runs until Thursday, April 7th, at 11:59 PM EDT.
After waking up from a car crash unable to remember anything about his life, a man begins regaining consciousness in a new body every 12 hours. Now, he must piece together his identity, all while evading attacks from pursuing agents and dangerous criminals alike. But with no memory—and no allies—his time is running out.
Available on the Hi-YAH! March 18th, 2022.
Available on Blu-ray, DVD, and digital April 12th, 2022.
For more information, head to Well Go USA’s Spiritwalker webpage.
Rules of the Contest
- To enter – fill out the contest form below and submit before Thursday, April 7th, at 11:59 PM EDT. Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or older to win.
- Winners will be notified via email after the close of the contest.
- Two (2) selected winners will be awarded with one (1) Blu-ray copy of Spiritwalker.
- Participants understand that the prize is not the responsibility of Elements of Madness.
- Winners must live in the contiguous United States, Alaska, or Hawaii. Elements of Madness does not ship internationally.
- Information collected during the giveaway will only be used for shipping purposes.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash or other items.
- Prize cannot be swapped or traded for anything else.
- EoM not responsible for prizes lost to the Spam filter.
- Current members of EoM staff or their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
Contest is now closed. The winners will be contacted.