In the mood for a little dark terror in the woods?
After a streaming release on Shudder in June of 2021, supernatural horror An Unquiet Grave is receiving a physical releases thanks to a partnership between the streamer and RLJE Films. Interested in snagging a copy for yourself? Courtesy of RLJE Films, EoM has two (2) DVDs to give away to two lucky individuals. If you think it might be you, enter before time runs out.
Giveaway runs until Monday, January 17th, 2022 at 11:59 PM EDT.
A year after losing his wife in a car crash, Jamie (Jacob A. Ware) convinces her sister, Ava (Christine Nyland), to return with him to the site of the accident and help him perform a strange ritual. But as the night wears on, it becomes clear that he has darker intentions.
Available on DVD, VOD, and digital January 18th, 2022.
An Unquiet Grave Special Features:
- Filmmaker Commentary
- Lyric Video of “The Unquiet Grave” by Vanessa Cuccia
- Interviews with the Cast and Director
- An Unquiet Grave Special Effects
- Nightstream World Premiere Q&A
Rules of the Contest
- To enter – fill out the contest form below and submit before Monday, January 17th, 2022 at 11:59 PM EDT. Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or older to win.
- Winners will be notified via email after the close of the contest.
- Two (2) selected winners will be awarded with one (1) DVD copy of An Unquiet Grave.
- Participants understand that the prize is not the responsibility of Elements of Madness.
- Winners must live in the contiguous United States, Alaska, or Hawaii. Elements of Madness does not ship internationally.
- Information collected during the giveaway will only be shared or disseminated to the official RLJE Films representative for shipping purposes.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash or other items.
- Prize cannot be swapped or traded for anything else.
- EoM not responsible for prizes lost to the Spam filter.
- Current members of EoM staff or their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
Contest is now closed. Winners will be contacted.