If you’ve seen The Endless, Spring, or Resolution, then you understand exactly what creative team Aaron Moorhead and Justin Benson are capable of. Due to the pandemic, you may have missed their latest project, Synchronic, when it hit select theaters in Fall 2020, but worry no longer as it released on digital January 12th and comes available on Blu-ray and DVD January 26th. In partnership with Well Go USA, EoM is giving away two (2) Blu-ray copies of Synchronic and all you need to do is fill out the form below to have a chance to win one.
Giveaway runs until Sunday, January 24th at 11:59pm EST.
When New Orleans paramedics and longtime best friends Steve (Anthony Mackie) and Dennis (Jamie Dornan) are called to a series of bizarre, gruesome accidents, they chalk it up to the mysterious new party drug found at the scene. But after Dennis’s oldest daughter suddenly disappears, Steve stumbles upon a terrifying truth about the supposed psychedelic that will challenge everything he knows about reality—and the flow of time itself.
Rules of the Contest
- To enter – fill out the contest form below and submit before Sunday, January 24th at 11:59 PM EST. Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or older to win.
- Winners will be notified via email after the close of the contest.
- Two (2) selected winners will be awarded with one (1) Blu-ray of Synchronic.
- Participants understand that the Blu-ray is not the responsibility of Elements of Madness.
- The winner are solely responsible for receipt of the Blu-ray once it is sent to the winner and not to share it with others or misuse it and deprive others from redeeming their prize.
- Winners must live in the contiguous United States. Elements of Madness does not ship internationally.
- The winner will have two (2) weeks to claim their prize or it will be forfeited and given to another entrant.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash or other items.
- Prize cannot be swapped or traded for anything else.
- Members of EoM staff or their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
The contest is now closed. The winners will be contacted.