This past October saw Halloween Ends, the conclusion for co-writer/director David Gordon Green’s Halloween trilogy, hit theaters and Peacock. His series was built off the original ’78 Halloween, attempting to explore the unhealed individual, generational, and communal trauma of Haddonfield. Though the physical edition of Ends hits shelves on December 27th, the digital edition came available November 15th. Courtesy of Universal Pictures Home Entertainment, EoM is giving away one (1) 4K UHD code to one lucky winner. Interested in making your holiday a little bloodier? Enter before time runs out.
Giveaway runs until Friday, December 23rd, at 11:59 PM EST.
This is Laurie Strode’s last stand.
Four years after the events of last year’s “Halloween Kills,” Laurie is living with her granddaughter Allyson (Andi Matichak) and is finishing writing her memoir. Michael Myers hasn’t been seen since. Laurie, after allowing the specter of Michael to determine and drive her reality for decades, has decided to liberate herself from fear and rage and embrace life. But when a young man, Corey Cunningham (Rohan Campbell; “The Hardy Boys,” “Virgin River”), is accused of killing a boy he was babysitting, it ignites a cascade of violence and terror that will force Laurie to finally confront the evil she can’t control, once and for all.
Halloween Ends Special Features:
- Ending HALLOWEEN – HALLOWEEN could never truly end without a decisive showdown between Laurie and Michael. Explore the creative team’s approach to crafting the film’s final sequence.
- Final Girl – The iconic Jamie Lee Curtis discusses the legacy of Laurie Strode and what playing the character has meant to her.
- No Place Like Haddonfield – Filmmakers and cast reveal some of the secret ingredients that make HALLOWEEN productions so special and their personal feelings on being a part of such a classic franchise.
- Gag Reel
- A Different Threat – As Haddonfield evolves to a new era, we examine how the evil within has also evolved.
- The Visions of Terror – See how various production departments came together to achieve the film’s unique visual style.
- Twisted Deaths – An up-close look at some of the gruesome death scenes.
- Feature Commentary with co-writer/director David Gordon Green, actors Andi Matichak and Rohan Campbell, co-producer/first assistant director Atilla Salih Yücer, and production assistant Hugo Garza
- Six (6) Deleted and Extended Scenes
Available for streaming on Peacock October 14th, 2022.
Available on digital November 15th, 2022.
Available on 4K UHD, Blu-ray, and DVD December 27th, 2022.
For more information, head to the official Halloween Ends website.
Rules of the Contest
- To enter – fill out the contest form below and submit before Friday, December 23rd, 2022 at 11:59 PM EDT. Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or older to win.
- Winners will be notified via email after the close of the contest.
- One (1) selected winners will be awarded with one (1) 4K UHD digital copy of Halloween Ends.
- Participants understand that the prize is not the responsibility of Elements of Madness.
- Winners must live within the service area of either the Universal Redeem or MoviesAnywhere services.
- Information collected during the giveaway will only be shared or disseminated to the official Universal Pictures representative, if requested. Otherwise, all information will be kept in-house.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash or other items.
- Prize cannot be swapped or traded for anything else.
- EoM not responsible for prizes lost to the Spam filter.
- Current members of EoM staff or their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
The contest is closed. The winner will be contacted.