Thrills and chills come from all kinds of places. In the case of Brendan Muldowney’s The Cellar, he drew inspiration from the supernatural, the scientific, and the downright human to develop his story that debuted at SXSW 2022 before it was picked up by streaming service Shudder and RLJE Films for its theatrical release. Now, the opportunity for The Cellar to come home arrives on June 21st and the gracious folks at RLJE Films have given EoM three (3) Blu-rays to give away. If you dig Muldowney’s tale of terror or just prefer to ingest your cinematic adventures on physical media, make sure to enter before time runs out.
Giveaway runs until Tuesday, June 21st, at 11:59 PM EDT.
Keira Woods’ (Elisha Cuthbert) daughter mysteriously vanishes in the cellar of their new house. She soon discovers there is an ancient and powerful entity controlling their home that she will have to face or risk losing her family’s souls forever.
Available for streaming on Shudder April 15th, 2022.
Available on Blu-ray and DVD June 21st, 2022.
Bonus features on the Blu-ray and DVD include:
- Interviews with The Cellar Cast & Crew
- The Cellar VFX Before & After
- Director & Producer Commentary
- The Ten Steps Short Film & Commentary
Rules of the Contest
- To enter – fill out the contest form below and submit before Tuesday, June 21st, at 11:59 PM EDT. Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or older to win.
- Winners will be notified via email after the close of the contest.
- Three (3) selected winners will be awarded with one (1) Blu-ray copy of The Cellar.
- Participants understand that the prize is not the responsibility of Elements of Madness.
- Winners must live in the contiguous United States, Alaska, or Hawaii. Elements of Madness does not ship internationally.
- Information collected during the giveaway will only be shared or disseminated to the official RLJE Films representative for shipping purposes.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash or other items.
- Prize cannot be swapped or traded for anything else.
- EoM not responsible for prizes lost to the Spam filter.
- Current members of EoM staff or their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
The contest is now closed. The winners will be contacted.