There have been many adaptations of the mythical figure Sun Wukong, more commonly known as The Monkey King. He’s been depicted by Jet Li in The Forbidden Kingdom, Donnie Yen in The Monkey King, Stephen Chow in A Chinese Odyssey, and many more. The latest adaptation comes in the animated film The Monkey King: Reborn from Well Go USA with Bian Jiang in the titular role. Interested in owning this new adventure? Thanks to Well Go USA, EoM has two (2) Blu-ray copies ready to go on their own journey. All you need to do is enter for your chance to win one.
Giveaway runs until Monday, December 6th, at 11:59 PM EDT.
After short-tempered trickster Monkey King is insulted while visiting a temple with his master Tang Monk, he destroys a magical tree and accidentally releases the ancient King of Demons, who kidnaps Tang Monk as revenge for his long imprisonment. Now, Monkey King and his fellow disciples must rescue their master within three days, before the Demon King regains his full power and unleashes his armies to destroy the earth.
Available on Blu-ray, DVD, and digital December 7th, 2021.
For more information, head to Well Go USA’s official The Monkey King: Reborn website.
Rules of the Contest
- To enter – fill out the contest form below and submit before Monday, December 6th at 11:59 PM EDT. Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or older to win.
- Winners will be notified via email after the close of the contest.
- Two (2) selected winner will be awarded with one (1) Blu-ray copy of The Monkey King: Reborn.
- Participants understand that the prize is not the responsibility of Elements of Madness.
- Winners must live in the contiguous United States, Alaska, or Hawaii. Elements of Madness does not ship internationally.
- The winner will have two (2) weeks to claim their prize or it will be forfeited and given to another entrant.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash or other items.
- Prize cannot be swapped or traded for anything else.
- EoM not responsible for prizes lost to the Spam filter.
- Current members of EoM staff or their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
The contest is now closed. The winners will be contacted.