If you any kind of action film fan, a new Donnie Yen film is a must-see. But then you make it the final Benny Chan-directed film and the stakes to check it out amplifies that need exponentially. Chan’s Raging Fire contains all the hallmarks of a Hong Kong action film experience: gripping narrative, strong performances, and daring stunts. If you missed it in theaters, now you can own it for yourself as it hits shelves on November 23rd. Thanks to the great folks at Well Go USA, EoM has two (2) Blu-ray copies to giveaway and all you need for a chance to win is to fill out the form before time runs out.
Giveaway runs until Thursday, November 25th, at 11:59 PM EDT.
Shan (Donnie Yen) is a highly respected hardline cop with a long history of success on dangerous cases. However, his past unexpectedly comes back to haunt him when a sting operation is attacked by a mysterious group of criminals led by Ngo (Nicholas Tse), his former protégé, a talented former officer who had once respected and admired Shan. However, a terrible mistake three years prior landed him in prison, quickly turning the once rising star into a furious man with a grudge, and the will to destroy everyone who had wronged him—including his former mentor.
Available on Blu-ray, DVD, and digital November 23rd, 2021.
Raging Fire Special Features:
- The Making of Raging Fire
- English dub
Rules of the Contest
- To enter – fill out the contest form below and submit before Thursday, November 25th at 11:59 PM EDT. Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or older to win.
- Winners will be notified via email after the close of the contest.
- Two (2) selected winner will be awarded with one (1) Blu-ray copy of Raging Fire.
- Participants understand that the Blu-ray is not the responsibility of Elements of Madness.
- Winners must live in the contiguous United States, Alaska, or Hawaii. Elements of Madness does not ship internationally.
- The winner will have two (2) weeks to claim their prize or it will be forfeited and given to another entrant.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash or other items.
- Prize cannot be swapped or traded for anything else.
- EoM not responsible for prizes lost to the Spam filter.
- Current members of EoM staff or their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
The contest is now closed. The winners will be contacted.