In June of 2021, theater-goers were treated to the much-desired return of not just Dominic Toretto to action, but the first official trip to space for this beloved series. Did you get to witness it first-hand? Not feel quite comfortable enough to head to your local cineplex?
The good news is that F9 is currently available on digital and a physical release drops on September 21st.
You know what the best news is? Thanks to Universal Pictures Home Entertainment, you’ve got a chance to win one (1) of three (3) 4K UHD digital code editions of F9. Not only do you get to enjoy a film filled with reunions, but it comes with the theatrical and extended version, along with a bunch of special features.
Sound like something you’d want to enjoy? Enter now before time runs out.
Giveaway runs until Thursday, September 16th at 11:59 PM EDT.
No matter how fast you are, no one outruns their past.
Vin Diesel’s Dom Toretto is leading a quiet life off the grid with Letty and his son, little Brian, but they know that danger always lurks just over their peaceful horizon. This time, that threat will force Dom to confront the sins of his past if he’s going to save those he loves most. His crew joins together to stop a world-shattering plot led by the most skilled assassin and high-performance driver they’ve ever encountered: a man who also happens to be Dom’s forsaken brother, Jakob (John Cena).
Available on digital September 7th, 2021.
Available on 4K UHD, Blu-ray, and DVD September 21st, 2021.
F9 4K UHD Blu-ray, DVD, and digital editions contain the following special features:
- GAG REEL
- F9: ALL IN: The Fast family invites you to be part of the crew as they give you an intimate look at how F9 propels this epic franchise to even greater heights. This bonus feature, with more than 46 minutes of content, includes returning characters, new cast members, huge stunts, big surprises, and so much more.
- PRACTICALLY FAST: When it comes to stunts, it seems each film in The Fast Saga outdoes the last. In this piece, we examine how Justin Lin and his team go to great lengths to shoot as many stunts as they can in-camera and practically, giving the film an authenticity that cannot be achieved solely through visual effects or CGI.
- SHIFTING PRIORITIES: We first met many of these characters when The Fast and the Furious was released in 2001. In the 20+ years since, not only have the characters themselves grown and evolved, but so have the actors that portray them. Art often imitates life, and we look at how that’s particularly true in F9.
- JUSTICE FOR HAN: Han is back! Sung Kang and Justin Lin discuss the genesis for the return of this beloved character, while the cast reveals how much it means to them to have Kang back along for the ride.
- A DAY ON SET WITH JUSTIN LIN: The job of a director on any movie production is huge. The job of a director on a production the scale of F9 is immeasurable. Spend a day with Justin Lin and see just how demanding it is to navigate a production day when you’re the one with all the answers.
- JOHN CENA: SUPERCAR SUPERFAN: John Cena is a real-life car expert, and no franchise does cars like Fast. Watch John jump from exotic car to exotic car like a kid in a candy store, giving you a true fan’s look at some of the rarest and most expensive automobiles in the world.
- FEATURE COMMENTARY (THEATRICAL AND DIRECTOR’S CUT) WITH PRODUCER/CO-WRITER/DIRECTOR JUSTIN LIN
For more information, head to the official The Fast Saga website.
Rules of the Contest
- To enter – fill out the contest form below and submit before Thursday, September 16th at 11:59 PM EDT. Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or older to win.
- Winners will be notified via email after the close of the contest.
- Three (3) selected winner will be awarded with one (1) 4K UHD digital code for The Fast Saga: F9.
- Participants understand that the Blu-ray is not the responsibility of Elements of Madness.
- The winner is solely responsible for receipt of the Blu-ray once it is sent to the winner and not to share it with others or misuse it and deprive others from redeeming their prize.
- Winners must live in the contiguous United States. Elements of Madness does not ship internationally.
- The winner will have two (2) weeks to claim their prize or it will be forfeited and given to another entrant.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash or other items.
- Prize cannot be swapped or traded for anything else.
- Current members of EoM staff or their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
The contest is now closed. The winners will be contacted. Please make sure to check your spam folder for a response.