The Exorcist is the horror film that really showed a genre picture could transcend industry perception, going on to win two Academy Awards for Adapted Screenplay and Best Sound and earn eight nominations in other categories, including Best Picture and Best Director. Exploring the making of the film is the documentary Leap of Faith: William Friedkin on “The Exorcist,” available for streaming on Shudder now and coming to home video on April 13th. Thanks to the wonderful folks at RLJE Films, we’re giving away a Blu-ray copy!
Giveaway runs until Monday, April 12th, at 11:59pm EST. Enter at the form below.
Leap of Faith: William Friedkin on “The Exorcist” Special Features:
- 2020 BIFAN Masterclass with William Friedkin and Alexandre O. Philippe
- 2020 Denver Film – In Conversation with William Friedkin and Alexandre O. Philippe
Leap of Faith: William Friedkin on “The Exorcist” is a complete dissection and sweeping examination of the award-winning genre classic The Exorcist. Explore the uncharted depths of William Friedkin’s mind’s eye, the nuances of his filmmaking process, and the mysteries of faith and fate that helped shape his life and filmography, as told by the man himself.
Rules of the Contest
- To enter – fill out the contest form below and submit before Monday, April 12th at 11:59 PM EST. Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or older to win.
- Winners will be notified via email after the close of the contest.
- One (1) selected winner will be awarded with one (1) Blu-ray of Leap of Faith: William Friedkin on “The Exorcist”.
- Participants understand that the Blu-ray is not the responsibility of Elements of Madness.
- The winner is solely responsible for receipt of the Blu-ray once it is sent to the winner and not to share it with others or misuse it and deprive others from redeeming their prize.
- Winners must live in the contiguous United States. Elements of Madness does not ship internationally.
- The winner will have two (2) weeks to claim their prize or it will be forfeited and given to another entrant.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash or other items.
- Prize cannot be swapped or traded for anything else.
- Members of EoM staff or their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
The contest is now closed. The winner will be contacted.