The road to release has been a long one for Jiang Ziya as the theatrical release was pushed in early 2020 until a brief window was offered in October 2020. Now, however, everyone can enjoy the second installment of the “Fengshen Cinematic Universe” as Jiang Ziya releases on Blu-ray, DVD, and digital February 9th. Want to partake in this follow-up to fantastical Ne Zha for free? Well Go USA has given EoM two Blu-ray copies for two individual lucky winners to enjoy!
Giveaway runs until Monday, February 8th at 11:59pm EST.
Jiang Ziya, a top commander in the divine Kunlun army, is ordered to eliminate the menacing Nine-Tailed Fox Demon who poses a grave threat to humankind and Jiang Ziya’s rightful place amongst the Gods. Upon discovering the Fox Demon is inhabited by an innocent young girl, Jiang Ziya faces a moral dilemma between choosing to protect one or to protect all. The follow up to the international blockbuster, Ne Zha, comes the second film from the “Fengshen Cinematic Universe,” a legendary tale of fate-defying, action-packed Chinese animation.
Rules of the Contest
- To enter – fill out the contest form below and submit before Monday, February 8th at 11:59 PM EST. Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or older to win.
- Winners will be notified via email after the close of the contest.
- Two (2) selected winners will be awarded with one (1) Blu-ray of Jiang Ziya.
- Participants understand that the Blu-ray is not the responsibility of Elements of Madness.
- The winner are solely responsible for receipt of the Blu-ray once it is sent to the winner and not to share it with others or misuse it and deprive others from redeeming their prize.
- Winners must live in the contiguous United States. Elements of Madness does not ship internationally.
- The winner will have two (2) weeks to claim their prize or it will be forfeited and given to another entrant.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash or other items.
- Prize cannot be swapped or traded for anything else.
- Members of EoM staff or their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
The contest is now closed. The winners will be contacted.
Leave a Reply