Outings to theaters may be inconsistent, but do you know what aren’t? Performances from Kevin Costner and Diane Lane. This dynamic pair starred together in the Thomas Bezucha-written/directed 2020 release Let Him Go and we’ve partnered with Universal Pictures Home Entertainment to give away a digital copy of the film to three lucky winners! Did you miss the drama that also starred Lesley Manville, Jeffrey Donovan, Kayli Carter, Booboo Stewart, and Will Brittain? Now’s your chance and for the perfect price: free.
Giveaway runs until Monday, February 1st, at 11:59pm EST.
Following the loss of their son, retired sheriff George Blackledge (Kevin Costner) and his wife Margaret (Diane Lane) leave their Montana ranch to rescue their young grandson from the clutches of a dangerous family living off the grid in the Dakotas, headed by matriarch Blanche Weboy. When they discover the Weboys have no intention of letting the child go, George and Margaret are left with no choice but to fight for their family.
Available on digital beginning January 19th, 2021.
Available on Blu-ray and DVD February 2nd, 2021.
Rules of the Contest
- To enter – fill out the contest form below and submit before Monday, February 1st at 11:59 PM EST. Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or older to win.
- Winners will be notified via email after the close of the contest.
- Three (3) selected winners will be awarded with one (1) digital code of Let Him Go for use with MoviesAnywhere.
- Participants understand that the digital code is not the responsibility of Elements of Madness.
- The winner is solely responsible for receipt of the digital code and not to share it with others or misuse it and deprive others from redeeming their prize.
- Winners must live where MovieAnywhere is accessible.
- The winner will have two (2) weeks to claim their prize or it will be forfeited and given to another entrant.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash or other items.
- Prize cannot be swapped or traded for anything else.
- Members of EoM staff or their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
The contest is now closed. The winners will be contacted.