Kicking off the holiday season in style back in early December 2022 was director Tommy Wirkola’s Violent Night, an action-filled romp starring David Harbour as Santa Claus who finds himself in an unexpectedly brutal situation. Seems this Santa is not the type to let the naughty kids get away without a lump (or twelve) of coal. If you found this brand of mayhem ho-ho-hilarious, prepare yourself to enjoy the bedlam at home as Violent Night arrives on digital-to-own and Peacock January 20th and on physical formats January 24th. In honor of Saint Nick’s tumultuous arrival, Universal Pictures Home Entertainment has gifted EoM one (1) Blu-ray to give away. We won’t be checking the naughty or nice list, you just have to submit an entry before time runs out for a chance to win.
Giveaway runs until Monday, January 23rd, at 11:59 PM EST.
To hell with “all is calm.”
From 87North, the bare-knuckle producers of Nobody, John Wick, Atomic Blonde, Deadpool 2, Bullet Train, and Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw comes a coal-dark holiday action-comedy that says you should always bet on red. When a team of mercenaries breaks into a wealthy family compound on Christmas Eve, taking everyone inside hostage, the team isn’t prepared for a surprise combatant: Santa Claus (David Harbour, Black Widow, Stranger Things series) is on the grounds, and he’s about to show why this Nick is no saint.
Violent Night Special Features:
- Quarrelin’ Kringle – Cast and crew relay why David Harbour is the perfect brawler for this combative rendition of Santa.
- Santa’s Helpers: The Making of Violent Night – Tommy Wirkola and David Leitch have reunited for another madcap, violent fairytale with heart in Violent Night. This making-of will celebrate their spirited reunion as well as the other little helpers.
- Deck the Halls with Brawls – Go behind the action as we go blow for blow with the new villains of Christmas.
- Feature Commentary with Director Tommy Wirkola, Producer Guy Danella, Writer Pat Casey and Writer Josh Miller
- Eight (8) Deleted and Extended Scenes
Available on digital-to-own and streaming on Peacock January 20th, 2023.
Available on Blu-ray and DVD January 24th, 2023.
For more information, head to the official Violent Night website.
Rules of the Contest
- To enter – fill out the contest form below and submit before Monday, January 23rd, at 11:59 PM EST. Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or older to win.
- Winners will be notified via email after the close of the contest.
- One (1) selected winner will be awarded with one (1) Blu-ray copy of Violent Night.
- Participants understand that the prize is not the responsibility of Elements of Madness.
- Winners must live in the contiguous United States, Alaska, or Hawaii. Elements of Madness does not ship internationally.
- Information collected during the giveaway will only shared with a Universal Pictures Home Entertainment representative in order to mail the prize to the winner.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash or other items.
- Prize cannot be swapped or traded for anything else.
- EoM not responsible for prizes lost to the Spam filter.
- Current members of EoM staff or their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
The contest is now closed. The winner will be contacted.