Director Tobe Hooper’s 1982 film Poltergeist is considered one of the great classic horror films of the Eighties. In celebration of its 40th anniversary, Warner Bros. Pictures is releasing the film on 4K UHD Blu-ray for the first-time. Courtesy of WB Pictures, EoM is giving away one (1) 4K UHD physical copy of Poltergeist and all you need to do for a chance to win is fill out the form before time runs out.
Giveaway runs until Thursday, September 22nd, at 11:59 PM EDT.
A typical family in a quiet suburb of a normal California faces a frightening ordeal when its home is invaded by a Poltergeist. Late one night, 10-year-old Carol Anne Freeling (Heather O’Rourke) hears a voice coming from inside the television set …
At first, the spirits that invade the Freeling’s home seem like playful children. But then they turn angry. And when Carol Anne is pulled from this world into another, Steve and Diane Freeling (Craig T. Nelson and JoBeth Williams) turn to an exorcist (Zelda Rubinstein) in this horror classic from director Tobe Hooper (“Texas Chainsaw Massacre” films) and producer and screenwriter Steven Spielberg.
Available on 4K UHD Blu-ray and digital September 20th 2022.
For more information, head to the official Warner Bros. Pictures Poltergeist webpage.
Rules of the Contest
- To enter – fill out the contest form below and submit before Thursday, September 22nd, at 11:59 PM EDT. Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or older to win.
- Winners will be notified via email after the close of the contest.
- One (1) selected winners will be awarded with one (1) 4K UHD Blu-ray copy of Poltergeist.
- Participants understand that the prize is not the responsibility of Elements of Madness.
- Winners must live in the contiguous United States, Alaska, or Hawaii. Elements of Madness will not ship internationally.
- Information collected during the giveaway will not be shared or disseminated to outside parties.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash or other items.
- Prize cannot be swapped or traded for anything else.
- EoM not responsible for prizes lost to the Spam filter.
- Current members of EoM staff or their immediate family members are not eligible to participate.
The contest is now closed. The winner will be contacted.