After having its world premiere at the 2021 Sundance Film Festival, Pascual Sisto’s directorial debut was released in select theaters and on VOD in August 2021. Whether you missed this tense thriller or want to revisit it any time you like, Sisto’s John and the Hole is releasing on home video March 15th. Courtesy of IFC Films, EoM is giving away two (2) Blu-ray copies of the film and all you have to do for a chance to win one is fill out the form below.
Giveaway runs until Thursday, March 10th, at 11:59 PM EDT.
In this enigmatic and unsettling meditation on adolescent angst, 13-year-old John (Charlie Shotwell) discovers an unfinished bunker while exploring the neighboring woods—a deep hole in the ground. Seemingly without provocation, he drugs his affluent parents (Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Ehle) and older sister (Taissa Farmiga), holding them captive within the bunker. As they anxiously wait for John to free them from the hole, the boy returns home, where he can finally enjoy and explore a newfound independence.
Available on Blu-ray and DVD March 15th, 2022.
For more information, head to IFC Films’s John and the Hole official webpage.
Rules of the Contest
- To enter – fill out the contest form below and submit before Thursday, March 10th at 11:59 PM EDT. Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or older to win.
- Winners will be notified via email after the close of the contest.
- Two (2) selected winner will be awarded with one (1) Blu-ray copy of John and the Hole.
- Participants understand that the prize is not the responsibility of Elements of Madness.
- Winners must live in the contiguous United States, Alaska, or Hawaii. Elements of Madness does not ship internationally.
- Information collected during the giveaway will only be shared or disseminated to the official IFC Films representative for shipping purposes.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash or other items.
- Prize cannot be swapped or traded for anything else.
- EoM not responsible for prizes lost to the Spam filter.
- Current members of EoM staff or their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
Contest is now closer. The winners will be contacted.