In the long history of animals in cinema, we’ve been given films that go from the silly (Doctor Dolittle (1967)), the adventurous (The Call of the Wild (2020)), to the heartrending (Marley & Me (2008)). Joining the lengthy history of such tales is upcoming Well Go USA release Little Q, the based on a true story film which showcases the connection between a pet and a reluctant owner. Want a copy for yourself? Well Go USA has gifted EoM two (2) blu-ray copies which are in need of a good home.
Giveaway runs until Monday, August 16th at 11:59 PM EDT.
Little Q, a yellow lab with a curious birthmark, is training to become a guide dog for the blind. When his training is complete, Little Q is sent to help Lee Bo Ting, a famous, recently blinded chef. Irritable and bitter, Bo Ting is at first reluctant to rely on Little Q and even tries to drive him away several times. But through his loyalty, Little Q eventually teaches Bo Ting how to trust again, opening him up to a new life of wonderful possibilities.
Available on Blu-ray August 17th, 2021.
For more information, head to the official Well Go USA Little Q website.
Rules of the Contest
- To enter – fill out the contest form below and submit before Monday, August 16th at 11:59 PM EDT. Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or older to win.
- Winners will be notified via email after the close of the contest.
- Two (2) selected winners will be awarded with one (1) Blu-ray of Little Q.
- Participants understand that the Blu-ray is not the responsibility of Elements of Madness.
- The winner is solely responsible for receipt of the Blu-ray once it is sent to the winner and not to share it with others or misuse it and deprive others from redeeming their prize.
- Winners must live in the contiguous United States. Elements of Madness does not ship internationally.
- The winner will have two (2) weeks to claim their prize or it will be forfeited and given to another entrant.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash or other items.
- Prize cannot be swapped or traded for anything else.
- Current members of EoM staff or their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
The contest is now closed. The winners will be contacted.