After streaming exclusively on martial arts streaming service Hi-YAH!, Malaysian martial arts film Silat Warriors: Dead of Death is set for home release on July 6th. Thanks to film distributor Well Go USA, EoM has two (2) Blu-ray copies to give away. Do you like to get down with Asian martial arts? Make sure to enter before time runs out.
Giveaway runs until Monday, July 5th, at 11:59pm EDT. Fill out the form below to enter for your chance to win.
In Silat Warriors: Deed Of Death, a reckless young gambler’s wild lifestyle of illegal betting, drag racing, and brutal street fights pits him against a ruthless criminal enterprise, causing his luck to finally runs out. The gang shows up at his father’s home to collect on the debt, forcing his family to fight in order to save their land—and his life.
Streaming exclusively on Hi-YAH! June 4th, 2021.
Available on Blu-ray, DVD, and digital July 6th, 2021.
For more information, head to the Well Go USA Silat Warriors: Deed Of Death website.
Rules of the Contest
- To enter – fill out the contest form below and submit before Monday, July 5th at 11:59 PM EDT. Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or older to win.
- Winners will be notified via email after the close of the contest.
- Two (2) selected winners will be awarded with one (1) Blu-ray of Silat Warriors: Deed Of Death.
- Participants understand that the Blu-ray is not the responsibility of Elements of Madness.
- The winner is solely responsible for receipt of the Blu-ray once it is sent to the winner and not to share it with others or misuse it and deprive others from redeeming their prize.
- Winners must live in the contiguous United States. Elements of Madness does not ship internationally.
- The winner will have two (2) weeks to claim their prize or it will be forfeited and given to another entrant.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash or other items.
- Prize cannot be swapped or traded for anything else.
- Current members of EoM staff or their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
The contest is now closed. The winners will be contacted.