The kind folks at Paramount Pictures Home Entertainment sent us a review copy of the newly released Indiana Jones 4-Movie Collection and it contained within it an unexpected surprise: an extra set of digital download codes. Delighted as we are to have the extra set, we thought it would be more fun to share the wealth! So if you haven’t yet upgraded your Indiana Jones collection to 4K UHD, now’s your chance to snag all four films in 4K UHD.
Our full review of the home release coming soon.
Giveaway runs until Wednesday, June 16th at 11:59pm EST. Fill out the form below to enter for your chance to win.
The cinematic classic that started it all—”Raiders of the Lost Ark”—celebrates its 40th anniversary this year, having first introduced audiences to the man with the hat on June 12, 1981. Forty years later, the legendary hero continues to captivate new generations of fans. Now, for the first time ever, all four films are available together in 4K Ultra HD with Dolby Vision® and HDR-10 for ultra-vivid picture quality and state-of-the-art Dolby Atmos® audio*. Each film has been meticulously remastered from 4K scans of the original negatives with extensive visual effects work done to ensure the most pristine and highest quality image. All picture work was approved by director Steven Spielberg.
Available in an “Indiana Jones” 4-Film 4K UHD Collection June 8th, 2021.
Rules of the Contest
- To enter – fill out the contest form below and submit before Wednesday, June 16th at 11:59 PM EST. Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or older to win.
- Winners will be notified via email after the close of the contest.
- One (1) selected winner will be awarded with one (1) digital code of Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark, one (1) digital code of Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, one (1) digital code of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, and one (1) digital code of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.
- Participants understand that the digital codes are not the responsibility of Elements of Madness.
- The winner is solely responsible for receipt of the digital codes once it is sent to the winner and not to share it with others or misuse it and deprive others from redeeming their prize.
- Winners must live in the contiguous United States. Elements of Madness does not ship internationally.
- The winner will have two (2) weeks to claim their prize or it will be forfeited and given to another entrant.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash or other items.
- Prize cannot be swapped or traded for anything else.
- Current members of EoM staff or their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
The contest is now closed. The winner will be contacted.