Written by Carl Morris and Shaun Paul Piccinino (who also directs), Lionsgate’s American Fighter is an adaptation of a true story centered on a wrestler who joins the underground fighting circuit to raise funds for his sick mother. If this sounds like the kind of film you’re into, the wonderful representatives for Lionsgate has given EoM two (2) copies of American Fighter to give away!
Giveaway runs until Monday, May 24th at 11:59pm EST. Fill out the form below to enter for your chance to win.
Desperate for cash to save his deathly ill mother, college wrestler Ali (George Kosturos, “American Wrestler: The Wizard”) enters the hidden world of underground fighting. Ali shows promise but, lacking skills, he gets beaten bloody. Duke (Sean Patrick Flanery, “The Boondock Saints”), a troubled handler, takes pity on the boy and trains him to be a fierce competitor—but is it enough to make Ali a winner? Based on a true story, this gritty action tale also stars Tommy Flanagan (“Sons of Anarchy”).
In select theaters and on VOD May 21st, 2021.
Available on Blu-ray and DVD May 25th, 2021.
Rules of the Contest
- To enter – fill out the contest form below and submit before Monday, May 24th at 11:59 PM EST. Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or older to win.
- Winners will be notified via email after the close of the contest.
- Two (2) selected winners will be awarded with one (1) Blu-ray of American Fighter.
- Participants understand that the Blu-ray is not the responsibility of Elements of Madness.
- The winner is solely responsible for receipt of the Blu-ray once it is sent to the winner and not to share it with others or misuse it and deprive others from redeeming their prize.
- Winners must live in the contiguous United States. Elements of Madness does not ship internationally.
- The winner will have two (2) weeks to claim their prize or it will be forfeited and given to another entrant.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash or other items.
- Prize cannot be swapped or traded for anything else.
- Current members of EoM staff or their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
The contest is now closed. The winner will be contacted.