If you’re any kind of comedy enthusiast, you won’t want to miss any of comedian Steve Byrne’s directorial debut The Opening Act, dropping on Blu-ray and DVD on December 15th. Thanks to a partnership with RLJE Films, EoM is giving away three (3) Blu-ray copies of The Opening Act so that you can check out the rather sweet and charming dramedy for yourself!
Giveaway runs until Thursday, December 10th at 11:59pm EST. Fill out the form below to enter for your chance to win.
Will Chu has it all – the job, the girl – but what’s missing is his true passion in life, to become a stand-up comedian. When he gets the opportunity he’s been waiting for, the emcee slot on the road opening for his hero Billy G., the realities of life on the stage come crashing in. Between relentless hecklers, drunk comedy groupies and hard-to-impress morning radio DJs, things get off to a rough start. Even if he can take the opportunity to learn from his idols and overcome the challenges, Will still needs to decide if he should continue with the life he has, or pursue the one he has always dreamt of – the life of a comedian.
Rules of the Contest
- To enter – fill out the contest form below and submit before Thursday, December 10th at 11:59 PM EST. Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or older to win.
- Winners will be notified via email after the close of the contest.
- Three (3) selected winners will each be awarded with one (1) Blu-ray copy of The Opening Act.
- Participants understand that the Blu-ray is not the responsibility of Elements of Madness.
- The winners are solely responsible for receipt of the Blu-ray once it is sent to each respective winner and not to share it with others or misuse it and deprive others from redeeming their prize.
- Winners must live in the contiguous United States. Elements of Madness does not ship internationally.
- Each winner will have two (2) weeks to claim their prize or it will be forfeited and given to another entrant.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash or other items.
- Prize cannot be swapped or traded for anything else.
- Members of EoM staff or their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
The contest is now closed. The winners will be contacted.
Leave a Reply