Horror-thriller Last Night in Soho is writer/director Edgar Wright’s eighth film, which he wrote in collaboration with Krysty Wilson-Cairns (1917). Their story transcends time and space as Thomasin McKenzie’s timid Eloise finds her dream of life in 1960s Soho turning into a waking nightmare in the present. Whether you missed your chance to see it in theaters last fall or just want a chance to revisit Wright and Wilson-Cairns’s story in the safety of your home, Last Night in Soho can be yours to enjoy at home this month! Courtesy of Universal Pictures Home Entertainment, we at EoM have two (2) 4K UHD digital codes to giveaway. No time travel required for a chance at digital ownership; just fill out the form before time runs out.
Giveaway runs until Tuesday, January 11th, 2022 at 11:59 PM EDT.
When the past lets you in, the truth will come out. Edgar Wright’s psychological thriller about a young girl, passionate in fashion design, who is mysteriously able to enter the 1960s where she encounters her idol, a dazzling wannabe singer. But 1960s London is not what it appears, and time seems to fall apart with shady consequences…
Available on digital January 4th, 2022.
Available on 4K UHD, Blu-ray, and DVD January 18th, 2022.
Last Night in Soho Bonus Features:
- Making of Featurettes
- Meet Eloise – An in-depth look at the character of Eloise and the challenges that star Thomasin McKenzie faced while bringing her to life.
- Dreaming of Sandie – A closer look at the characters of Sandie and Jack and why Anya Taylor-Joy and Matt Smith were the perfect actors to embody the essence of the time period.
- Smoke and Mirrors – The cast and crew break down how lighting, makeup, special effects, and creative camerawork came together to create a collision between the present day and 1960’s time periods.
- On the Streets of Soho – The cast and crew discuss the importance of shooting on location in Soho and the complexity of transforming the city streets back in time.
- Time Travelling – A look into how the music, costume design, and production design of the film work together to immerse the audience into the world of 1960’s Soho.
- Deleted scenes
- First dream
- Shadow men
- Final confrontation
- Hair & makeup tests**
- Lighting & VFX tests**
- Wide angle witness cam
- Acton town hall steadicam rehearsal**
- “Downtown” music video**
- Feature commentary with director/co-writer Edgar Wright, editor Paul Machliss and composer Steve Price
- Feature commentary with director/co-writer Edgar Wright and co-writer Kristy Wilson-Cairns
**available on 4K UHD, Blu-ray, and Digital only.
Rules of the Contest
- To enter – fill out the contest form below and submit before Tuesday, January 11th, 2022 at 11:59 PM EDT. Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or older to win.
- Winners will be notified via email after the close of the contest.
- Two (2) selected winner will be awarded with one (1) 4K UHD digital copy of Last Night in Soho.
- Participants understand that the prize is not the responsibility of Elements of Madness.
- Winners must live in the contiguous United States, Alaska, or Hawaii. Elements of Madness does not ship internationally.
- Information collected during the giveaway will only be shared or disseminated to the official Universal Pictures Home Entertainment representative for purposes of sending prize directly to winners.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash or other items.
- Prize cannot be swapped or traded for anything else.
- EoM not responsible for prizes lost to the Spam filter.
- Current members of EoM staff or their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
Contest is now closed. Winners will be contacted.