In August 2021, RLJE Films released Amber Sealey’s film No Man of God, a dramatic thriller exploring the relationship between FBI agent Bill Hagmaier and notorious killer Ted Bundy. This based on a true story film is coming available on physical formats and, thanks to RLJE Films, EoM has two (2) Blu-ray copies to give away. Would you like the chance to explore this fictionalized version of real events? Enter before time runs out.
Giveaway runs until Monday, October 25th, at 11:59 PM EDT.
In 1980, Ted Bundy was sentenced to death by electrocution. In the years that followed, he agreed to disclose the details of his crimes, but only to one man. “No Man of God” is based on the true story of the strange and complicated relationship that developed between FBI agent Bill Hagmaier and an incarcerated Ted Bundy in the years leading to Bundy’s execution.
In theaters, on VOD, and digital August 27th, 2021.
Available on Blu-ray and DVD October 19th, 2021.
No Man of God Special Features:
- The Making of No Man of God
Rules of the Contest
- To enter – fill out the contest form below and submit before Monday, October 25th at 11:59 PM EDT. Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or older to win.
- Winners will be notified via email after the close of the contest.
- Two (2) selected winner will be awarded with one (1) Blu-ray copy of No Man of God.
- Participants understand that the Blu-ray is not the responsibility of Elements of Madness.
- Winners must live in the contiguous United States, Alaska, or Hawaii. Elements of Madness does not ship internationally.
- The winner will have two (2) weeks to claim their prize or it will be forfeited and given to another entrant.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash or other items.
- Prize cannot be swapped or traded for anything else.
- EoM not responsible for prizes lost to the Spam filter.
- Current members of EoM staff or their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
The contest is now closed. The winners will be contacted.