After being scheduled and rescheduled too many times, the Ryan Reynolds-led action comedy Free Guy landed in theaters August 2021 and now it’s available on digital. Were you able to take a theatrical ride into Free City? Are you ready to do so from home? The awesome folks at 20th Century Studios have given EoM two (2) digital codes to giveaway and there’s no secret mission, no cheat code, no power-ups necessary to get one. All you have to do for a chance to win is fill out the form below before time runs out.
Giveaway runs until Thursday, October 7th, at 11:59 PM EDT.
In Twentieth Century’s epic adventure-comedy “Free Guy,” a bank teller who discovers he is actually a background player in an open-world video game, decides to become the hero of his own story…one he rewrites himself. Now in a world where there are no limits, he is determined to be the guy who saves his world his way…before it is too late.
Available on digital September 28th, 2021.
Available on 4K UHD, Blu-ray, and DVD October 12th, 2021.
Free Guy Special Features
- Deleted and Extended Scenes
- Guy and Buddy Hit the Beach (1:07)
- Hot Nuts Gets Blown (0:20)
- NPC Rally (Extended) (4:08)
- Gag Reel (4:48)
- Dude vs Guy (15:55) – Join Ryan Reynolds, director Shawn Levy and the creative and stunt teams as they reveal the innovative process of creating Free Guy’s ultimate showdown between Guy and the wildly amped-up, spray-tanned, frosted-tipped version of himself known as Dude.
- Creating Molotovgirl (7:06) – Jodie Comer transforms from a brilliant programmer to her fierce avatar in Free Guy. Watch as the award-winning action star and filmmakers deconstruct the conceptualization, evolution and execution of bringing Molotovgirl to life.
- It’s Taika’s World (8:34) – Free Guy’s outrageous action may exist in a virtual world, but Taika Waititi makes the real world just as crazy with the over-the-top Antwan. See him at work in this entertaining showcase of a genuinely talented and hilarious performer.
- Welcome to Free City (15:13) – Delve into the reality-skewing universe that is Free City, as revealed by director Shawn Levy, the cast, and its inventive creative teams. Find out how they transformed a real metropolis into a virtual playground where anything is possible
For more information, head to the official Free Guy website.
Rules of the Contest
- To enter – fill out the contest form below and submit before Thursday, October 7th at 11:59 PM EDT. Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or older to win.
- Winners will be notified via email after the close of the contest.
- Two (2) selected winner will be awarded with one (1) digital code for Free Guy.
- Participants understand that the Blu-ray is not the responsibility of Elements of Madness.
- The winner is solely responsible for receipt of the digital code once it is sent to the winner and not to share it with others or misuse it and deprive others from redeeming their prize.
- Winners must live in the contiguous United States. Elements of Madness does not ship internationally.
- The winner will have two (2) weeks to claim their prize or it will be forfeited and given to another entrant.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash or other items.
- Prize cannot be swapped or traded for anything else.
- EoM not responsible for prizes lost to the Spam filter.
- Current members of EoM staff or their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
The contest is now closed. The winners will be contacted.
I just realized I was an actual staff member and couldn’t place my name in the hat. Considering I’m currently on pain meds from kidney stones … and I have access to internet … I have no idea what I’m posting or signing up for. I better get someone to check behind me when the house is awake.
So Elements of Madness, please forgive my entry.
Absolutely forgiven! Just stay away from any sites with shopping carts and you’ll be fine!