In February of this year, MGM released the dark comedy Breaking News in Yuba County featuring an all-star cast including Allison Janney, Mila Kunis, Regina Hall, Laura Dern, Awkwafina, Ellen Barkin, Clifton Collins Jr., and Juilette Lewis. Starting on March 23rd, it’ll be available on home video and the kind folks at Warner Bros. Home Entertainment have given EoM one (1) Blu-ray copy to give away!
Giveaway runs until Monday, March 22nd, at 11:59pm EST. Full rules below.
This all could have been avoided if you just wished Sue a Happy Birthday.
After her husband goes missing, Sue Buttons (Allison Janney), an underappreciated suburban wife, gets a taste of being a local celebrity as she embarks on a search to find him. She quickly finds herself in over her head, dodging cops, criminals and local reporters all aiming to uncover the truth. After being overlooked for so long, Sue goes to exaggerated lengths to prolong her “15 minutes of fame” and keep the truth from coming out.
In select theaters and available on digital February 12th, 2021.
Available on Blu-ray and DVD March 23rd, 2021.
Rules of the Contest
- To enter – fill out the contest form below and submit before Monday, March 22nd at 11:59 PM EST. Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or older to win.
- Winners will be notified via email after the close of the contest.
- One (1) selected winners will be awarded with one (1) Blu-ray of Breaking News In Yuba County.
- Participants understand that the Blu-ray is not the responsibility of Elements of Madness.
- The winner are solely responsible for receipt of the Blu-ray once it is sent to the winner and not to share it with others or misuse it and deprive others from redeeming their prize.
- Winners must live in the contiguous United States. Elements of Madness does not ship internationally.
- The winner will have two (2) weeks to claim their prize or it will be forfeited and given to another entrant.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash or other items.
- Prize cannot be swapped or traded for anything else.
- Members of EoM staff or their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
The contest is now closed. The winner will be contacted.