Who is ready for a slam jam?!
1996’s Space Jam saw b-baller Michael Jordan come out of retirement in order to help the Looney Tunes from extraterrestrial enslavement. 25 years later, it’s LeBron James who needs help from the Tune Squad when he and his son are kidnapped by a rogue Warner Bros. A.I. with a deep need for attention. Does this sound like your kind of good time? It certainly was for me and my eldest and now, thanks to Warner Bros. Home Entertainment, you too can enjoy seeing our favorite Toons gathering together to fight off a ridiculous foe as Space Jam: A New Legacy hits shelves October 5th. Want a chance to win a copy for yourself? Enter via the link before the giveaway runs out.
Giveaway runs until Sunday, October 10th, at 11:59 PM EDT.
Welcome to the Jam! When LeBron and his young son Dom are trapped in a digital space by a rogue A.I., LeBron must get them home safe by leading Bugs, Lola Bunny and the whole gang of notoriously undisciplined Looney Tunes to victory over the A.I.’s digitized champions on the court: a powered-up roster of professional basketball stars as you’ve never seen them before. It’s Tunes versus Goons in the highest-stakes challenge of his life, that will redefine LeBron’s bond with his son and shine a light on the power of being yourself. The ready-for-action Tunes destroy convention, supercharge their unique talents and surprise even “King” James by playing the game their own way.
Available on digital September 3rd, 2021.
Available on 4K UHD, Blu-ray, and DVD October 5th, 2021.
Space Jam: A New Legacy 4K UHD & Blu-ray Special Features
- First Quarter: Game On
- Second Quarter: Teamwork
- Third Quarter: Out of This World
- Fourth Quarter: The Looniest
- Deleted Scenes
Space Jam: A New Legacy DVD Special Features
- Deleted Scenes
For more information, head to the official Space Jam: A New Legacy website.
Rules of the Contest
- To enter – fill out the contest form below and submit before Sunday, October 10th at 11:59 PM EDT. Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or older to win.
- Winners will be notified via email after the close of the contest.
- Two (2) selected winner will be awarded with one (1) Blu-ray copy for Space Jam: A New Legacy.
- Participants understand that the Blu-ray is not the responsibility of Elements of Madness.
- The winner is solely responsible for receipt of the digital code once it is sent to the winner and not to share it with others or misuse it and deprive others from redeeming their prize.
- Winners must live in the contiguous United States, Alaska, or Hawaii. Elements of Madness does not ship internationally.
- The winner will have two (2) weeks to claim their prize or it will be forfeited and given to another entrant.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash or other items.
- Prize cannot be swapped or traded for anything else.
- EoM not responsible for prizes lost to the Spam filter.
- Current members of EoM staff or their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
The contest is now closed. The winner will be contacted.