After a theatrical run in May 2021, the feature film directorial debut for actor David Oyelowo, The Water Man, is coming home. Evoking such childhood stories such as E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial or The NeverEnding Story, The Water Man is a tale about a young boy’s love for his ailing mother and the lengths he’ll go to find a cure. Given the state of the world during its release, it didn’t get the attention it deserved, but it’s getting another chance thanks to a home video release. Thank to RLJE Films, EoM has three (3) Blu-ray copies to giveaway and all you have to do is fill out the form below to have a chance to win.
Giveaway runs until Monday, August 16th at 11:59 PM EDT.
Gunner (Chavis) sets out on a quest to save his ill mother (Dawson) by searching for a mythic figure who possesses the secret to immortality, the Water Man. After enlisting the help of a mysterious local girl, Jo (Miller), they journey together into the remote Wild Horse forest — but the deeper they venture, the stranger and more dangerous the forest becomes. Their only hope for rescue is Gunner’s father (Oyelowo), who will stop at nothing to find them and in the process will discover who his son really is.
Available on Blu-ray and DVD August 17th, 2021.
Rules of the Contest
- To enter – fill out the contest form below and submit before Monday, August 16th at 11:59 PM EDT. Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or older to win.
- Winners will be notified via email after the close of the contest.
- Three (3) selected winners will be awarded with one (1) Blu-ray of The Water Man.
- Participants understand that the Blu-ray is not the responsibility of Elements of Madness.
- The winner is solely responsible for receipt of the Blu-ray once it is sent to the winner and not to share it with others or misuse it and deprive others from redeeming their prize.
- Winners must live in the contiguous United States. Elements of Madness does not ship internationally.
- The winner will have two (2) weeks to claim their prize or it will be forfeited and given to another entrant.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash or other items.
- Prize cannot be swapped or traded for anything else.
- Current members of EoM staff or their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
The contest is now closed. The winners will be contacted.