After a theatrical and VOD release in March/April, the Bob Odenkirk-led Ilya Naishuller-directed Nobody comes home permanently with a cornucopia of bonus materials. Coming in three iterations, you can snag the digital edition on June 8th or wait for the physical edition on either 4K UHD Blu-ray Combo Pack or a Blu-ray Combo Pack. I quite liked this dark comedy action thriller hybrid and am excited to dig it this new world established by John Wick Universe creator Derek Kolstad.
Do you feel the way I do? Thanks to the folk at Universal Home Entertainment, EoM has two (2) digital codes to giveaway so you can get a copy of your own for free! You just have to wait to find out if you’ve won on Tuesday, June 15th. Personally, I think Nobody is worth waiting for.
Giveaway runs until Monday, June 14th at 11:59pm EST. Fill out the form below to enter for your chance to win.
Nobody Special Features:
- DELETED SCENES
- HUTCH HITS HARD – Discover how Bob Odenkirk trained to bring his character “Hutch Mansell” to life.
- BREAKING DOWN THE ACTION (Bus Fight, Home Invasion, Car Chase and Tool & Die Sequences) – A behind-the-scenes look at the creation of the film’s explosive set pieces.
- JUST A NOBODY – A look at the personal beginning of the story for Bob Odenkirk and the unique style and sensibility that director Ilya Naishuller brought to the film.
- FEATURE COMMENTARY WITH ACTOR/PRODUCER BOB ODENKIRK AND DIRECTOR ILYA NAISHULLER
- FEATURE COMMENTARY WITH DIRECTOR ILYA NAISHULLER
Sometimes the man you don’t notice is the most dangerous of all.
Emmy winner Bob Odenkirk (“Better Call Saul,” “The Post”) stars as Hutch Mansell, an underestimated and overlooked dad and husband, taking life’s indignities on the chin and never pushing back. A nobody.
When two thieves break into his suburban home one night, Hutch declines to defend himself or his family, hoping to prevent serious violence. His teenage son, Blake (Gage Munroe, “The Shack”), is disappointed in him and his wife, Becca (Connie Nielsen, “Wonder Woman”), seems to pull only further away.
The aftermath of the incident strikes a match to Hutch’s long-simmering rage, triggering dormant instincts and propelling him on a brutal path that will surface dark secrets and lethal skills. In a barrage of fists, gunfire and squealing tires, Hutch must save his family from a dangerous adversary (famed Russian actor Aleksey Serebryakov, Amazon’s “McMafia”)—and ensure that he will never be underestimated as a nobody again.
Available on digital June 8th, 2021.
Available on 4K UHD, Blu-ray, and DVD June 22nd, 2021.
Rules of the Contest
- To enter – fill out the contest form below and submit before Monday, June 14th at 11:59 PM EST. Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or older to win.
- Winners will be notified via email after the close of the contest.
- Two (2) selected winner will be awarded with one (1) digital code of Nobody.
- Participants understand that the digital code is not the responsibility of Elements of Madness.
- The winner is solely responsible for receipt of the digital code once it is sent to the winner and not to share it with others or misuse it and deprive others from redeeming their prize.
- Winners must live in the contiguous United States. Elements of Madness does not ship internationally.
- The winner will have two (2) weeks to claim their prize or it will be forfeited and given to another entrant.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash or other items.
- Prize cannot be swapped or traded for anything else.
- Current members of EoM staff or their immediate families are not eligible to participate.